- Eating mooncakes outside under the moon
- Putting pomelo rinds on one's head
- Carrying brightly lit lanterns, lighting lanterns on towers, floating sky lanterns
- Burning incense in reverence to deities including Chang'e
- Planting Mid-Autumn trees
- Collecting dandelion leaves and distributing them evenly among family members
- Fire Dragon Dances
Yesterday at work there were many mooncake culinary delights to sample, courtesy of my desk neighbours! On the left is the ice skin mooncake, and on the right is the double egg yolk traditional mooncake..