"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Monday, June 12, 2006

Too hot!

Am slowly roasting.. heatstroke is near.. I forgot to bring my fan down to Brighton with me last night and it is just tooo hot in this room! Ugh.. I don't think I'd survive very well in the jungle! MAPLIN is going to be doing good business from us today, I just did a stock check on their Silver Tower Fans (5 in stock) -I think it will have to be done when James gets back, and also.. the power supply unit has just died on my PC, doh!! So that's another MAPLIN thing! Well, they'll be pleased!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well bad, London stank, got the floor fans out of the loft though now at least...*pant*...