"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, June 09, 2006

Lego meta-art

Damien Hirst's themaldehide shark















Marc Quinn’s ‘Self’ is a sculpture of his own head made from his own frozen, congealed blood. Quinn donated the 4.5 litres of blood over five months.













Apparently there was an exhibition of these in Brighton for the festival. They were made by these two guys called the 'Little Artists' who dress always in orange and blue!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(you should flickr your photos and link to them, there is only finite space on blogger, I'm already at 17%!)

kipperfrog said...

lol, yeah my pro account on flickr just expired, doh!! So I've already used up my limit for this month..will have to buy the upgrade when I find some money!

GollyGumDrops said...

I love the lego art - is it on tour?