"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Messing about in 3ds max
















Ok, so this week I have mostly been job hunting, mountain biking (avoiding the hills!), CV writing, and Flash portfolio constructing. I had a revelation yesterday about changing gears when cycling, I always wondered why it seemed to be much more effort for me to ride up hills than everyone else.. hmm.. so gears, they do have a use! I think I kind of got the wrong end of the stick with that one, I kind of assumed it was *meant* to be hard work, so you have to change the gear to the smallest cog thing. Lol, well maybe I was giving myself better exercise anyway!

Ooh this is a desktop background I made in 3ds max a couple of days ago btw..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks really organic... ;)