"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Sunday, May 14, 2006

One down, three to go..

Did my Space Systems exam yesterday, sooo glad that's done! Now all I have left are: Multimedia Design & Applications this Tuesday, Topics in Evolutionary Theory on Friday the week after, and Databases on the following Tuesday! End game: 30th May. I cannot wait.

We watched Liverpool win some game round GS&A's on the way home, but I was cheering on West Ham (closer to Wimbledon, lol). Boo.. my team never wins! On penalties too..

Invisible pony update: have now taken clay casts of both halves of the My Little Pony, so now just need to fill them with the resin and see how it turns out!

No comments: