"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, May 26, 2006

Goodbye good grades, hello drinker's degree..

I'm so glad that fat boy exam is over! 3 hours, man I am so tired! A week of reading, and 4 hours sleep last night and I still didn't manage to read all the papers for that course, I've never seen anything like it, not even for a whole A-level subject! And sod's law, the one MATLAB example I didn't look at was the one that came up. Pants.

Anyway, that exam gave me a few relevations, if no actual marks..
1) Evolutionary theory is more difficult than rocket science
2) Don't choose courses because the lecturer makes funny jokes and says there's no maths -it's all lies!! (although the jokes were good!)
3) Never choose courses that sound interesting -I so should have done e-business
4) You should find out where the exp button is on the calculator before going into the exam
5) They use negative marking in America, my lecturer is American, oh..
6) And all the daisies in Brighton are pink and I don't know why!

I AM A FISH




















Anyhoo, 4 days til I finish!! Yeeehaw! Just databases to go now, at least that one doesn't mess with revelation 3.

No comments: