"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Red Sky at Night



Autumn sunsets are the best! This was the view from our front door a couple of evenings ago.. I'm not so sure about "shepherd's delight" though, it's getting freezing! I've had to put the heating on already, the blanket has come out, and I've gone down with a horrible cold thing, yuck! I think I caught it off the dead-ish/highly drunk looking guy on the train back from London on Friday, who sprawled himself all across the seats opposite us, blocked us in by lying half on the floor, and repeatedly spluttered on us in his sleep.. all the way home.. niiiice! Either that or it's some kind of lovely freshers flu that I'm specially entitled to as an added perk of being married to a teacher.. hehe.. =)

Originally uploaded by kipperfrog


Autumn Sunset
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog


Autumn Moon
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

No comments: