"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hmm..

Ok, so I haven't been taking any interesting photos in a while as I have been busy looking at graduate recruitment schemes, and reading up about games companies etc., and what they're looking for. I've just bought a fat book on games development in C++ so hopefully that should help me along the way, and I'm still playing with 3ds max, gradually getting better with it!

I headed over to Croydon today and picked myself up an outfit for graduation next week, it was unbelievably difficult to find a suit that was at all vaguely not '80s retro style, lol, I despair! This '80s faded/stretched women's fashion thing has gone on long enough in my opinion, I am starting to have to buy only from surf shops! (hmm.. not so good on suits tho..) Anyway, Oasis saved the day in the end; I didn't fancy being banned from the ceremony for being a scruff!

Oh Mum just asked me to think of a costume for her to wear along the theme of 'water' for an RNLI day they're having at school next week, I kinda thought a 'fish n chips' costume would be quite cool, or a pirate of the Caribbean like Johnny Depp, or, come to think of it.. one of those wierd squid/barnacle people out of the new film, ah but what would you use for the tentacles.. I just don't know.. Any better ideas?

No comments: