"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, June 04, 2010

Skywatch Friday: A Walk in the Park


Dorking Park
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
So today, the weather was so nice I decided to walk into town and eat my lunch by the pond in Dorking Park.

As soon as I sat down I was quickly surrounded by ducks and geese who all took a fancy to my pasty. I thought I'd be kind and feed them the last little bit, but the trouble was, they didn't seem to believe me when I ran out, and they started following me about for more food!

The best bit though, was on the way back, I spied some..

Dorking Park
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

ducklings!! Bonus! They were very cute!

Box Hill wasn't looking too bad either today, good old sunshine! =) Definitely a day for dinner in the garden.


Dorking
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

For more skies from around the globe, check out: http://skyley.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Linnea said...

What vivid colors you have in these scenes. Glad you're able to enjoy some sunshine.

Robin said...

Beautiful shots of some lovely skies. I agree with you -- ducklings are always a bonus. :)