"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, June 25, 2010

Skywatch Friday: Sunshine!


It's been a lovely sunny day in Dorking, and set to get even warmer at the weekend! Hooray! I'm pretty sure all the airshows are on this weekend because all day long there have been posh helicopters and aeroplanes flying low over work! At one point I even spotted a helicopter with some kind of jeep dangling from it! There were so many flying about, I think I may have caught one in my photo actually! I've got a few hours of work to do from home this evening, and then we can get on with enjoying the weekend we've got planned!

For more skies from around the globe check out http://skyley.blogspot.com

No comments: