"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cybercandy haul!


Cybercandy haul
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
I have a bit of a problem. I just cannot walk past Cybercandy in Brighton without buying of hoard of foreign sweets, I just love it in there! You can get sweets from all over the world, and they always seem to have something new to try! =) This time I picked up some Japanese Apply Gummy Candies, and Make your own sushi sweets kit, a black forest gateau swiss roll which I'm guessing is from Germany, a Canadian caramel Aero, and loads of crazy sugary American stuff - a cream filled brioche type thing called a Twinkie, a cream filled chocolate biscuit thing called a Ding Dong, and a can of Mountain Dew! I am a little addicted to Mountain Dew since I picked up some the other day at an American food stall at Collectormania in Milton Keynes the other day. It's just as well it's not widely available!


Here is James dosing up on sugar on the way back from Brighton. I don't think it was any coincidence that shortly after this, he suggested a detour to the Devil's Dyke, and proceeded to run up and down the hill!


DingDong
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog


DingDong
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog


Devil's Dyke
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog


Devil's Dyke
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

I will give the Sushi kit a post of its own, it definitely deserves it!

No comments: