"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, June 11, 2010

Skywatch Friday: Où est ma petite colline?


Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

Dorking was so foggy this morning, Box Hill was almost invisible! Apparently we've had quite a bit of rain overnight but it looks like it'll cheer up for the weekend with a bit of luck! I've just been for a long walk all around Denbies Vineyard and had a look in their farm shop! I love that place, I don't know how I managed to restrain myself from buying anything!

Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

For more skies from around the globe check out http://skyley.blogspot.com

Location:London Rd,Dorking,United Kingdom

2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Nice photos, some how I think the world looks just a little more sweeter from a vineyard. Happy Sky Watch Friday.

Sue McGettigan said...

I like foggy mornings - but then again, here it usually means a sunny day is about to bloom :) Love your pics.