"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring has sprung!!


Hanging basket
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
Wow, I glanced outside the window this morning to find that overnight, all of the daffodils in our garden have flowered! =) I think that definitely marks the arrival of Spring, in our garden at least! I think all that extra light from the hacked down hedge has helped, for once we have stuff flowering early! I think we might need a bit of fertiliser for that grass though..


Spring flowers
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

2 comments:

Mum said...

Daffodils looking good!

Unknown said...

Finally, I wondered if we were ever going to escape from winter-time!