"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aah.. Mumbai Spice.. smells soo good..

..but what I want to know is, where's mine?!? I just got back to London Victoria after my conference, and was instantly distracted by this wonderful smell.. I thought at first it was one of the restaurants at the station, but following my nose led me straight to a makeshift Indian restaurant stand, handing out free samples!! Yumm.. but imagine my dismay when I realised they only had Chicken Tikka Massala! Nooo!! Where's my vegetarian one?! I am so hungry for my dinner now!

Apparently it is some kind of publicity stunt to advertise the launch of a new ready meal range. Hmm.. I really hope they start selling a veggie version of those things, although maybe it'd be better for my health if they don't!

No comments: