"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tree house

While I remember, I just have to post a link to this.. The Tree House, Castle Cottage B&B, Petworth in our very own West Sussex!

I saw James playing around on Playstation Home earlier - it's this 3D environment you can walk around and interact with as an avatar, a bit like Second Life but on the PS3. It's amazing how many different locations they've added since it first came out! Anyway, I noticed this beautiful house that he was walking around, it was a huge tree house, with a great big tree running up through the middle of it! Fantastic!

It reminded me of Dave Gorman's America Unchained book I was reading a while ago where he stayed at a variety of unusual hotels all across America, including a tree house community! So, I was looking it up to show to James, and I ended up stumbling across a tree house B&B right on our doorstep in Petworth, hooray! A visit to this place is definitely going on my to-do list!

No comments: