"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rock


Kew Gardens
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
Hmm.. something has definitely happened to my brain since our rock climbing lesson last Sunday, I am now looking at this picture trying to see hand grips! Rock climbing was lots of fun, but I am definitely paying for it now! 2 solid hours of climbing up 12 metre walls and then abseiling down again has made me acutely aware of many many muscles I never knew I had before! I think we were doing slightly more climbing than beginners usually get to do actually, as normally there are about 6 people on the course we're on, but this time it's just the two of us, so lots more time for climbing! He had us doing a wall that tilts backwards and everything, but ouch.. hand pain! Goodness knows what next week will bring, better have lots of hot baths before then!

1 comment:

Mum said...

Fantastic, so proud of you!