"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Monday, January 04, 2010

Decade stats

I've been reading a few different round-ups of the last century, now that it's over and all, and it got me thinking about some of the things I've done in the last ten years, and well, it kind of turned into a bit of a random stat fest..

1. I've finished school, sixth form and uni - got 11 GCSEs, 3 and 1/2 A levels, Russian GOLF (graded objectives for adults learning foreign languages) level 1, and a degree in AI
2. I've lived in 4 towns, 6 houses (including uni)
2. I've been to 6 weddings, and got married!
3. I've been made an Auntie twice
4. I've started blogging and flickring
5. I've signed up to 6 social networking websites, and worked for 1
6. I've written 333 blog posts, and had 10,197 blog visitors since May 2005
7. I've uploaded 8,220 photos to flickr, and had 15, 021 views since May 2005
8. I've helped add 1657 people to the family tree on GenesReunited
9. I've travelled to 15 different countries
10. I've seen 7 West End musicals
11. I've had 4 jobs (aside from temping), and avoided outsourcing twice
12. I've been to 3 conferences
13. I've been to 5 geek conventions
14. I've watched 202 episodes of the X files, 238 episodes of friends, 183 episodes of Smallville, 144 episodes of Buffy, and 178 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation
15. Ok, this list has got to stop, it's getting incriminating!



Summer 2003
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

Our Wedding
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

(and Geeky)... ;)

kipperfrog said...

haha.. of course! =)

Angie said...

Now I wonder what the next ten years will bring.