"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Christmas tree!


Christmas tree
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
Hooray, it's Christmas tree putting up day! We went to a few places this morning to try and find one to buy, but it seems that this year the standard price for a tiny little tree is around £30?! We're talking £50 for one the same height as me.. it seems a little excessive! Well, we decided that we wanted a completely oversized, sitting room dominating tree to get us properly into the Christmas spirit, so it was time to dig out our 6-footer plastic one from the loft! I think it does the job rather nicely, and manages to completely block off the way into the kitchen, now that's what I'm talking about! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ;)

Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!

I now want to hear you say that work ....

Mum said...

Excellent,that's my daughter!