"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, February 19, 2010

Skywatch Friday: 5 minutes of blue!


Dorking
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
Well I am amazed I managed to get this photo today! It was supposed to snow again, and there was really thick grey cloud all day, but just as I slipped outside at lunchtime to grab a photo I managed to catch 5 minutes of blue sky and sunshine! Yay! I am starting to really not like boring grey days on Skywatch Fridays!!

Location: View towards Denbies Vineyard, Dorking

3 comments:

Mary said...

This has been a winter when 5 minutes of blue seems to be all we get! I'll be glad when spring comes! Great shot of that blue 5 minutes :-)

kipperfrog said...

Thanks Mary, yeah me too! =)

Kcalpesh said...

A shot, just in time!! Awesome!

Pixellicious Photos