"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nice weather


Dorking Rain
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog


I decided to walk along Ashcombe Road in Dorking on Friday in my lunch break. I could see it was raining out of the window before I set off, but it didn't look too bad.. little did I know I should have taken my flippers..

It turns out this was just the start of a weekend of lovely weather! We got woken up at about 8am on Saturday by the howling wind and rain bashing the house, which turned into a bit of a scary thunderstorm! There was a crack of thunder right above us at one point that actually cut off the phone conversation James was having, and then we had this crazy hailstorm! The balls of hail were about the size of peas, and settled all over the patio and all over the car windscreen for about half an hour..

The high winds kept up pretty much all day, to the extent that our sky dish has been blown wonky, and now we don't have any signal at all!! Just in time for 3-D week on Channel 4, boo! Apparently loads of people had the same trouble over the weekend, so we can't get the engineer out until the week after next, noooo!


Hail in Horsham
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog