"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, August 18, 2006

Oooh!

The graduation video turned up whilst we were on holiday! You know, I think that camera guy was stalking us; there's more footage on there of us than anyone else I think - he just kept creeping up and grabbing more embarassing pictures, lol. I think he was on a hunt for eccentric looking people, so we obliged whole-heartedly. I've put some screen captures up on flickr so you can take a look, they're quite funny!

Oh yeah, I also managed to grab a close-up of me shaking hands with Richard Attenborough, how exciting!

3 comments:

Shablagoo! said...

I hope his teeth weren't as off puttingly green as Anthony Giddens were at my last ceremony. He looked like Emperor Palpatine in his 'throne'. :P

kipperfrog said...

ewww! lol, i don't think they were green! I'll have to check on the video now! No, he was very nice actually, the only problem was I had trouble hearing what he was saying to me!

bigbluemeanie said...

"I think that camera guy was stalking us; there's more footage on there of us than anyone else I think"

Apparently he spotted Grace Kelly...