"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My borg little pony
















Ok,I know I should be writing my dissertation, but I was inspired! I saw someone had made a Worf style klingon My Little Pony, and then I found out someone had done a borg inspired one and I just couldn't help myself.. We went over to PC world to buy a new mouse for my laptop coz the cat killed the last one, and just happened to stroll in to Toys 'R' Us.. well you know, they were 2 for the price of 1.. anyway, now we have a finished Locutus pony (mine), and a spiderman pony and a ferengi pony on the way courtesy of James! wow, this could become an expensive habit..

No comments: