"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here's a little test for you.. are you a nerd, a geek or a dork?!

Well of course, you could also be joe normal, but that's just not interesting! Here's the linky, tell me what you get!

I'm a 'Modern, Cool Nerd' apparently lol, is that a good thing?!
78 % Nerd, 56% Geek, 26% Dork

For The Record:
A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

I'm really not sure why being a geek AND a nerd makes you a 'cool' nerd, I think this must reflect the mentality of the person who wrote the quiz :p lol they're obviously an authority on this sort of thing though because in their other quiz I took, 'Would you make a good wolf?', it told me I would make an exceptionally good wolf, so there. It must be true.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think modern/kewl nerd is better than mine! I got "Pure Geek" :P
At least they sed it kinda means Purely successful - i like that part! My % scores: 86 nerd, 47 geek, and 8 dork.

kipperfrog said...

Hahaha dork.. don't u mean "Pure Nerd" ;P

Anonymous said...

actually, i meant "pure nerd". see, i proved it, i can't even remember what i am! ;)

Anonymous said...

WOAH!!! who's the dork, dorky! u must've been watchin that to reply that quick!! lmao x

marcuse said...

Pure Nerd ( 73 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 30% Dork).

Cheers for the linky.

kipperfrog said...

no probs! =)