"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Skywatch Friday (a little late!)




Well, it's been a busy week, I've been up in Oxford half the week, then down in Salisbury on Thursday, and in Dorking on Wednesday and Friday. I'm exhausted! So much so, I actually fell asleep just after supper and only just woke up - and realised that I forgot to post my Skywatch Friday picture! So, here it is, sunny Dorking! It's set to be a very hot weekend, hotter even than Greece tomorrow apparently. Time to stock up on ice cream and sit in the garden!

For more skies from around the globe, check out http://skyley.blogspot.com

Location:Dorking

No comments: