"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, May 14, 2010

Skywatch Friday: A beautiful day!


Dorking
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
Wow, what a beautiful sky we have today! It should stay nice for the weekend too I'm hoping! It's strange being back in Dorking today, I spent the last two days in London and I was getting quite used to the commute! I had a nice walk around the field today, and spotted a guy across the river doing a bit of fishing. I keep seeing people over there, and now it's starting to annoy me, I just can't see how you get there! I think you must have to cross over the river quite a way downstream and then walk along. There's an old WW2 pill box right there at the bottom of the hill and I fancy going and having a look at it! I'll find out how to get to it one day!

For more skies from around the world check out http://skyley.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Ali said...

Beautiful pic!

Kim, USA said...

Very beautiful!! Great shot!
Friday Fill-In

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Beautiful shot :) My kind of scenery!

Kcalpesh said...

Beautifull! Ain't that perfect for a game of cricket? :-D


Pixellicious Photos