"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Monday, February 02, 2009

Snow Day!


Snow Day!
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
Hooray! It's a snow day! James had a call this morning to say school was closed for the day, and all the trains to Dorking are suspended until further notice.. so no work for me! =) I also just found out that my office has been closed, everyone's been sent home, and possibly the same will happen tomorrow too! We will have to wait and see.. We've had a couple of inches of snow here in Horsham, enough to make snowman, and it's still coming down.. it wouldn't surprise me if we have another couple of inches by this evening! I just hope we don't get stranded in Crawley when we go to drop off our car for repair!!

No comments: