"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Friday, January 02, 2009

Frozen lake


Leeds Castle, Kent
Originally uploaded by kipperfrog
We decided to do a day trip over to Leeds Caste in Kent on Tuesday. I think it was the coldest day yet this winter, or it certainly felt like it to me anyway. It was so cold the lakes and moat were all completely frozen over! I thought the patterns in the ice were quite interesting though! I was quite pleased with the entry tickets, we thought they were a bit expensive to begin with, but it turns out they allow you entry for a whole year, so we'll hopefully go back when it's a bit warmer. I noticed they do hot air balloon rides over the castle which could be fun! Also the swans and peacocks in the grounds are really friendly, and will eat bread from your hand, so we need to go back and get some photos I think!

No comments: