"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

"Don't think, feel....it is like a finger pointing towards the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!" -Bruce Lee

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Annoying songs..

Do you ever have the sort of day, where you wake up with the most annoying song in your head, and it won't go away until you hear it? Of all the random things, this morning I woke up with the 'Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise' song on repeat in my mind. I wasn't entirely sure if I'd made this song up or not to be honest, it sounded a little unlikely to me, but sure enough when I googled it, there it was. I think it was the Star Trek convention that did it.

In fact, when I listened to the song it made the problem worse, because then I could remember snippets of the lyrics, and eventually I had to look them up. As if this was not bad enough, I happened to mention to James that at least I didn't wake up with that other song stuck in my head... now what was it...

It look me a second, and then I remembered. How could I forget.. Magical Trevor! So now, the song that took me near on 6 months to rid from my brain is back, and is now accompanied by Jean-Luc Picard. Help!

No comments: